Baked Tilapia Recipe Ideas!
Tilapia is perhaps one of the most popular fish to prepare as a part of a meal. However, there's more to Tilapia than searing it in a pan.
MSTY has two baked Tilapia picks for you.
Image Source: Bigstock Photo/Thinglass
Parmesan-Crust Tilapia recipe will make you close your eyes as your palate savors the simple taste of this easily prepared dish.
This dish only require's 10 minutes prep time --if that long --and 10-15 minutes of cook time which is important for those of us with little time to prepare meals.
Image Source: Rachel Ray Magazine
- A 400 degree oven
- Foil-lined baking sheet or baking dish
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet or baking dish with foil
- In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the fish.
- Dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.
Source: Rachel Ray Magazine
Simply Baked Tilapia
Looking to keep it simple? Here's a simple tilapia recipe for you.
What You'll Need:
- Preheated Oven at 375 degrees
- Baking dish
Image Source: Pinterest/Lynne Wendt
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Yellow Squash
- Red Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Place Tilapia in bottom of baking dish and brush with butter.
- Season with Old Bay Seasoning and a garlic salt or you can substitute with Garlic Powder
- Add slice of lemon to the top of each fillet
- Add veggies around the fish and season to taste
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies and fish --lightly!
- Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until veggies are tender or fish is opaque