7 Simple Things You Can Do As A Random Act of Kindness
by MSTY Staff Writers
Are you looking to do good things in a small way this year as a random act of kindness but are unsure of where to start? As we look for ways to elevate our thinking in 2017, for some of us, this also means stepping out from our shadows and reaching out to others in a selfless way to deliver a random act of kindness.
There are several ways to deliver a random act of kindness.
A random act of kindness can be as small as you want it to be or it can be an elaborate plan that has a foundation that is rich with strategy.
Simple Acts of Random Kindness
Image Source: Shutterstock/Samuel Borges
Image Source: Shutterstock/DarrenMBaker
1. Next time you pick up food via a drive-thru, pay for the person's meal behind you.
2. Give someone a compliment that you take for granted.
3. Give a random gift to employees or co-workers.
4. Leave a healthy tip and a kind note for your server at the restaurant.
5. For one day, issue compliments via email or in person and mean it.
6. Check-In with someone you have not spoken with a long time. Set aside time to hear how things are going...or not going.
7. Tell someone why they matter.
Random acts of kindness do not have to all take place in a single day or month for that matter. Pace yourself if this feels foreign and for those of you who are good at doing great things, reinstate your habit of doing good deeds!